Join us for an awesome 3 day training weekend in Hermanus on March 26, 27 and 28.
Athletes can choose their distance:
- Afternoon Run - 5km, 10km or 15km
- Social and dinner somewhere fun
- Sat morning -Triple, Double or Single Brick – 40km, 80km or 120km cycle with a 5km run loop
- Sat afternoon lunch & chill
- Sat late afternoon Swim – 750m, 1500m, 3km
- Sun morning Aquathon – 750m swim, 5km Run or 400m swim, 2.5km run
- Sun afternoon group lunch at a wine farm
Entry Fee to join is R200 for Embarkers and R500 for non-Embarkers. This will cover all the support vehicles, water stations, lifeguards and water safety for the weekend. You will also received a free Biogen fuel bag. (Does not include meals or accommodation)
We will stay in Hermanus for the weekend so you can start to scout out and team up for accommodation. Embark has received some great accommodation deals for the athletes as well, if you would like to know more info contact us.